- Mrs. Rosanne Juanita Frank, Age 84 of Newaygo died Tuesday, March 18,
2003. She was born Rosanne Juanita Tecolato in Grand Rapids, the daughter of
Joanne (Alimanni) and Antonio Tecolato on May 13, 1918. She married George T.
Frank on September 11, 1965 in Chicago, Illinois and he preceded her in death
on December 12, 1994. She was a Blue Print Clerk for Western Electric
Telephone until 1978. She was a member of St. Bartholomew Catholic Church.
- Survived by:
- Sons: Victor & Kay Lungaro of Medina, OH
- Donald J. Lange of Cedar Springs
- Douglas & Peggy Lange of Aurora, IL
- Daughter: Diane Crain of Bolingbrook, IL
- 17 Grand children
- 19 Great Grandchildren
- Sister: Joanne Kabza of Ann Arbor
- Numerous Nieces & Nephews
- Visitation 7-9 Wednesday & 2-4 Thursday at McKinley Funeral Home, Newaygo
Chapel with a scripture service at 8:00 PM on Wednesday. Memorials: American
- - McKinley Funeral Home, Newaygo 231-652-5613.